Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Planning Planning!!

ahhh! planning is so crazy! just three months to plan a wedding is stressful.
I already have the food figured out, but I have not given my family assignments yet.
I have my dress picked out, but not sure if I want a veil or a flower in my hair.
I called the cake person and told her what I wanted but I still need to pick the flavors.
I emailed the flower lady just now so maybe tonight I will get an email back...?
Trenton and I still need to go pick out his ring so I can buy it in time.
We need to take our engagements and make announcements and send them out.
ahhh!! weddings! I just love weddings! :) not joking I do! but maybe not the planning part.

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I saw your comment on Rebekah Westover's blog and I'm actually the bride! Ha. I got my hair fascinator (I guess that's what they're called) on Etsy. I loved it! It wasn't too big which is what I liked. The seller's user name is PowderBlueBijoux. I don't know if there is another one exactly like mine but she has a lot. If you REALLY like mine, I bet you could show her a picture of mine as a reminder and she would make it. Her name is Alana. Sorry to be creepy/leave such a long post! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... planning totally is NOT the fun part once it starts to get stressful! If you need ANY help, you know where to find me... and I totally just did this a few months ago- don't forget. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey... the craft night is different every month as to how much things cost. I'll let you know when I get the next invite

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will keep you in touch britt! :) thanks! and yes i want to know when craft night is!!!

    ReplyDelete